Pages

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Radiancy:Summertime Sadness♡

           Hello, Lovelies! This week I haven't posted as much as I initially did (I'm sorry!), but that's because I'm planning posts and a schedule to work around for when school starts. One thing my brain came up with while doing the planning were series. I want to be able to share things I love and find interesting with everyone else without being boring. This happens to be one of those series.
          One of my best friends helped me come up with the title of the series, "Radiancy." Every week I will post pictures of things, home decor, make-up looks, hair, travel destinations, food, etc. Each week will have a certain focus. Additionally, the post might contain thoughts or a quote.
          I also decided to add a twist to the title.The title will be followed by the name of the song I am loving at the moment. The song information will be posted at the end of the post just in case you'd like to know more about it. This is also a way for you guys to get to know me better and what I like. No more long intro, so here we go...






"I want my bedroom to be elegant, girly, yet simple. A view wouldn't hurt either." -Celi





♪Summertime Sadness♫
by Lana Del Rey

I hope you enjoyed this post! Comment and let me know which one is your favorite. Don't be shy...(;

With Lots of Love,
Celi♥

Twitter & IG: @B_BeautifulBlog



2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the first photo. What a dream it would be to have a room like that, right? I would never want to leave it!!

    WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right! I'd make it my only home. Hehe. Thanks for checking it out!

      Delete