Pages

Monday, July 29, 2013

Should We Dream?♡

          This is probably a cliché sounding post, but I am going to share a quick thought and ask you all a couple of questions.

          I strongly believe that we should all dream. We must set goals for ourselves. We need something to strive for. Without any of these things, we don't have an actual purpose. It's hard to know exactly what you want and not everything will turn out how we want to, yet we should be grateful about this because we learn more about ourselves and learn from mistakes that we or others make.



Here's all I know about my future:

-My career must entertain people. It must make people smile. It must help people is some way.

-I want to go to college.

-I want to experience living in a different city for a year, hopefully through an internship.

-Theater and/or fashion must be involved with my job.

          These things are some of my main indivual goals. I am huge dreamer and I tend to have lots of hope. I have faith that God has a beautiful plan for me. I know everything will turn out for the best. The main thing I ask God for is patience because I lack some of that. /.\

What do you dream? What do you strongly believe? What are your passions? Is it okay to dream? Is it worth it to have goals? Why?

With Lots of Love,
Celi❤



Twitter & IG: @B_BeautifulBlog






2 comments:

  1. those are good goals. Especially going to college!
    I would make sure to pick a college that has a great "year abroad" program. I go to Smith College and literally everyone goes abroad for half/all of their Junior Year or for a Summer program.

    I totally understand the "entertain people" - I'm a musician.. But don't forget that you can make people smile with small jobs as well. I was a waitress here in Paris for a while, and I always smiled to customers, and served them nicely etc, and not only did I always get a tip (in France!) but they would feel better because they didn't expect a waitress to be so nice to them. Sometimes they would even come up to me before they left and actually thank me for being so sweet and helpful. It made my day, and it made theirs. So don't forget that the little jobs you get before diving into a 'career' can be fun and can be part of your little goal :) I think it's a good way to stay motivated.

    When you do go to college, pick one where you can be yourself, and make the most out of your four years there, because it goes by so quickly and college is awesome!

    And yes, it's okay to have dreams and it is worth it to have goals! That's what we live for!

    Best,
    Valentina
    Valentina Duracinsky Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your advice. I really appreciate it. I forgot about studying abroad. I would love to do that, specially travel to Europe.

      You're right about the waitress job. I was actually a waitress for a little at my uncles restaurant and I used to also be a dishwasher. It was tiring but the tips were good for the 13 year old I was back then.

      Delete