Pages

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Favorite Cereals♡

          I love cereal. One thing I cannot live without is milk, so the fact that cereal exists makes it even more perfect. My mom doesn't like to have "junk" cereales around the house, therefore, I learned to love some of her favorites. 

Special K: Red Berries- This is originally my mother's pick. When I first tried it, I was instantly hooked. It is sooo good. The dry berries add a slight sour taste to it giving it a perfect balance with the sweetness of the rest of the cereal. 

Honey Bunches of Oats w/Almonds- I feel like this one is a classic. Most of the people I know have this cereal in their household whether they like it or not. For the most part, they're will be at least one person that enjoys this cereal in a family. It's just simply delicious. 

Krave- This is my favorite cereal.I love chocolate and this cereal has it. Some pieces have a little extra inside, which makes the spoonful ten times more tasty. One of the things that makes me sad about this one is that the bag contains more air than actual product. I know a lot of bagged items are like this, but somehow this one makes me the saddest. ;c I still really encourage you all to give it a try. You will love it. 

Cocoa Krispies- This cereal is just a childhood classic. When I was little, and even now, my favorite part was how the milk turned into a chocolaty paradise. It was chocolate milk but better. Unfortunately, my family consideres this a "junk" cereal so it is not consumed as much as the others. 

          I am a totally cereal kind-of-gal. I love trying new cereals and going back to old ones. I feel like cereal is something I could eat all day. What are so of your favorites? Have you tried any of these? What do you think? What's a food you could eat all day?

I hope you guys enjoyed! 

With Lots of Love,
Celi❤


Come Stalk Me!
Twitter & IG: @B_BeautifulBlog

No comments:

Post a Comment