Pages

Thursday, July 25, 2013

BTS Series: Fashion Basic Must Haves ♡

          Let me be honest, I consider stores like PacSun, J. Crew, Zara, and TopShop expensive. Those stores are a luxury for me. Of course, once in a while it's okay to splurge but I make sure that it's on something I really love and/or I can use over and over again. These are some of my BTS must have basics. I think that every girl, whether in high school or college, needs these items in order to build up their outfit. Stores, like some of the ones I mentioned, have these items. I wouldn't mind splurging on items that are going to be useful throughout a whole year of homework and projects. But I still made sure that I found the items at a nice price. Let's break them down:

fashion basics for back to school




1. Everyone needs camis. Camis are a must, especially when wearing see-through tops. My favorite use for camis is layering...can fall just get here already?!

2. I personally love hoodies and sweaters and everything cozy. These come very handy for when you wake up late or you're just not feeling it. A sweater with the school's name/logo is super important. I love football and I love going to the games on Friday nights so I make sure that I wear my sweater and show my team some love. Not everyone enjoys football but it's still nice to show school spirit, right?

3. A nice pair of jeans is a total must. You can dress them down or dress them up. Jeans go with almost everything and they could be a girls best friend.

4. I love shoes, and I don't own many shoes. These 3 are all I need as of now. Sneakers that go with everything you love (almost). Boots that add edge to your outfit. Flats that dress up your look. No mas. 

5. Blazers always spice up an outfit, they add a girly touch. A girl needs a leather jacket in their closet. Leather jackets over sweaters are my favorite look because it makes one look like a total sweater fashionista. 

6. Hats/Beanies are required because us girls tend to have bad hair days and we don't want to look like medusa. When you do have good hair days, a bow is perfect to glam your look up. Scarfs are simply fun and the cutefy an outfit. Is cutefy a word?... As an iPhone owner, I like to make sure my baby goes BTS in style as well, therefore, a new phone case is needed.

          As you can tell, most of these items make an outfit look really dressy and put together, and you're not even trying too hard! Plus, it won't hurt your wallet. Do you like these essentials? What are your BTS fashion must haves? What's the most you'd pay for an item? 

I hope you all enjoyed this post!

With Lots of Love,
Celi❤


Twitter & IG: @B_BeautifulBlog

No comments:

Post a Comment