Pages

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Bitter-Sweet Memories♡

          Hello, beautifuls! I hope you're all doing just fine. I decided to post a more...personal note. 

          As my summer comes to an end, my dread for my sophomore year starts to take over. I'm not dreading the school nor the work, I'm dreading my future. Time doesn't stop for anybody and I still don't know what I want to do, especifically.  

          My sister (BFF) and I decided to go to the mall yesterday. It's actually pretty boring because our apartment complex is literally down the street from the mall. We always walk to and from the mall. Same stores and nothing too exciting. Back in 2011-2012, we used to frequent this Café a lot. That was where we hung out. Suddenly, the food and coffee started getting too expense so we just became obsessed with Starbucks. Wayyy better!



          Now in 2013, we decided to go back and give it another go. It's still expensive. The desserts are delicious. They frappuchinos are...interesting. Definetly nothing compared to Starbucks. 



          The reason why I found this visit extra especial is because I laughed at myself. This was the first place where I cried about a guy for the first time. Ever. This place was where we would spend our fall and winter days. This place witnessed some of our most deep and embarrassing conversations. 


          As expensive as it gets, this place will always hold a special place in my heart. Not just because my sister and I visited a lot, but because my mom and I or my aunt and I would visit here, as well. I may not go as much as I used to but I still love it. 


I hope that you all beautiful people enjoyed this post. Pleaseee, let me know if there's a certain place that holds a special place in your heart. What kind of place is it? What's the thing you appreciate the most about that place? Comment and let me know. 

With Lots of Love,
Celi❤

No comments:

Post a Comment