Pages

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Searching For Myself♡


     
          I'm laying here on my bed thinking of the perfect first post. I've been thinking about it for the last 24 hours, except when I'm sleeping of course. I came to the conclusion that there is no such thing as a "perfect post." I'm just typing whatever feels right, it might not sound right, but I hope that it makes sense. 
          I am a 15 year old girl who is learning everyday. I am in a journey to find myself. I'm at that point of my high school career that I do not know what to do with my life.  All I know is that whatever I do, it has to make people happy. It has to make people smile. I want to inspire and be inspired. I was sure of this when my 8th grade theatre teacher said to me "Oh my goodness! Araceli, you inspire me." That is something I will never forget. I feel like it was one of those moments that I will always look back to and it will influenced my present.  The idea of developing a blog of my own came from YouTube. I love watching beauty gurus do their thing.  Somehow, while watching a beauty video, I ended up on a fashion blog. I became fascinated by this world creativity and beauty. I researched all sorts of blogs and I became completely infatuated by them. I wanted to be just like them! I attempted to create my own blog and YouTube channel but I failed. It wasn't me. I was not meant to be like others. I am my own person. I drifted away from the beauty blogging scene for a while. My creativity became dull and boring. Now, I don't even have amazing creative skills, therefore, the absence of blogs and such really affected my creative aspects. 
          I'm not exactly sure how but I came to the conclusion that I love blogs. I just could not be me without them. They inspire me. They make me want to do something with my life. I don't want to develop a blog about fashion and beauty. I want to deliver a blog that has a little bit of everything. I've heard so many times that you should focus on one thing, but I honestly don't approve of that rule. I have passion and love for many things and I want to be able to learn more about them. So I created this blog. I do not want to create just another blog. I do not want to be like them. I want to be like me. I don't want to tell people how to live their life or what they should love. I want to learn from others and hopefully they will be able to learn from me, too. I might be only 15 but "age is just a number." (; 
          Unlike my other failed attempts, I actually took my time developing my idea for this blog. Of course, I'm still not 100% sure where exactly I want to go but I hope that while I share my ideas with others, I will be able to learn more about where I want to go. I have so many ideas that I forgot what they are...I should start writing them down. 
          Bluntly Beautiful was the first name I thought of. I really liked it.  And then I thought of "Forever Beautiful," but it was taken. I really wanted that one. I ended with my first choice. At first, I wasn't too happy about it. The more I thought about it the more I liked it. I've been described as a "blunt" person. I speak my mind. I do not care what people think about me. Somehow, respect is very important to me. If I say something to some, I must do it with respect. But in my opinion, respect is earned and not given. 
          I am nowhere near size 0 or 100 pounds. That ship sailed a looong time ago. I'm not perfect. I do not have the best self-steam. I'm working on it. I'm going to be "blunt" about it. I have beauty. You have beauty. Everything and everyone have beauty. Cliché much? ....sort of. It's true! The message that I'm hoping to deliver is that no matter your physical image, you should do what you love. Be straight up about yourself as a person. Laugh at yourself once in a while. Be real. Be honest. Love yourself. Appreciate yourself. Respect yourself. Love the beauty that surrounds you. Look at the subset and admire it. Before bed, compliment the moon's beauty. When you're about to eat a bowl of fruit, appreciate the colors they're made of. Simple things might make you the happiest. 
          The Simplicity of Being Yourself means that there's no need to try to be someone you're not. You should not have to work extra super hard to be someone you're not. Be yourself. That's the simplest it is going to get. 

With lots of love,
Celi❤
          
[Please comment and let me know what you think. Tell me what you would like to see. Questions? Feel free to ask.]


Twitter & IG: @B_BeautifulBlog

No comments:

Post a Comment