Pages

Monday, July 22, 2013

BTS Series: Fun Notebooks♡

   http://shop.cottonon.com/shop/typo/journals/

         This past weekend I went to the mall with my mom and we decided to make a quick stop at Cotton On. Ummm...there is no such thing as a "quick stop" when going to a store. I saw these notebooks and I fell in love with them. As you can tell, I have a slight obsession with NYC and Paris. No shame! 
         I had to get one. They were just so me and I am sure they're going to keep me from falling asleep during class. But then I saw the price... Almost $7 for ONE notebook. Heck no! That's when I saw a precious little sign that said, " 4 for $10." How could I pass this amazing deal? I just couldn't. These notebooks are perfect for note-taking. I love using bight colors and highlighters so these notebooks will make it even more fun for me. They have so many designs. I'm pretty sure they have something for everyone. I posted the link below the picture so you guys would be able to check them out. I definitely recommend them. 

I don't know about you, but going back to school is bittersweet for me. I enjoy learning but I just wish that there were no projects, finals, or homework. I also wished it started way later on the day because I love my sleep. The only reason I want to go back to school is because I get to go shopping. What kind of girl would I be if I didn't enjoy it?! So I decided to start this "Back To School" (BTS) series. I will be giving my tips for studying, school fashion, beauty, ect. Stay tuned for this!

With Lots of Love,
Celi❤

[What's your favorite part of going back to school? When do you go back to school? Do you have a school essential?]

Twitter & IG: @B_BeautifulBlog

No comments:

Post a Comment