Pages

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Radiancy: Baby I♡

          I love my hair. I can be a total brat/show-off when it comes to it, why deny it? My hair is the only thing I feel genuinely confident about. It's the thing I love the most about myself. My hair is like my baby, I care for it, I massage it, and I love it. Ahahaha. Call me weird but that's just how I roll. ;P

          This "Radiancy" post is all about hair...sort of. This are just some of my random finds this week. Some are celebrities, while others are random people.

          I love long hair, but not every has it. I kept those people in mind. :D I also made sure to include hairstyles that would appeal to short haired girls. Let me know what you guys think of all of these pictures.






"Beauty beings with self-confidence." - CHANEL


The shocker of the year! ;o

♪Baby I♫
by Ariana Grande


I hope that you guys enjoyed this post! 

Comment below and tell me which one is your favorite!

With Lots of Love,
Celi♥

No comments:

Post a Comment