Pages

Saturday, August 17, 2013

BTS: How To Survive Sophomore Year?♡



          I started school last Monday and I've been super stressed already. I think I've been doing a pretty good job not procrastinating so far. Procrastination is not an option when you have all honors classes and you want to sleep. 

          As soon as I walked in the school Monday morning, I felt like I never left. It felt like I had absolutely no break. I think the reason is mainly because it's my sophomore year. So far it feels like sophomore year is nothing special. It feels like it won't be anything special. But then again, it's up to me to make it special and memorable. 

         Right now my main focus is getting good grades....and watching football games. Hehe. Mainly getting good grades. I procrastinated enough in middle school and freshman year, no need for that anymore. 

         I really need your advice right now. I need help with studying tips and staying consistent with my non procrastinating habit. I know it's been only one week with this habit but I must stick with it. Also, do you have any advice for sleep. I love my sleep and sometimes I have to sacrifice a couple of hours. Sometimes I have extra time and I manage to sleep a lot more but I still wake up really tired next morning. 

What should I do? What do you think? How did you survive it? Any other tips in general? Please leave me a comment below and let me know what runs through your brain. :D

I hope you guys enjoyed! 
Have a lovely day.

With Lots of Love,
Celi❤       

No comments:

Post a Comment