Pages

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Wishing Well: Random Drugstore Products♡

          Wishing Well Wednesday...things I would love to try out, things I am dying to obtain. This is a perfect opportunity for all of us to come together and rave about certain things, whatever they might be that day. Some posts may be focused on a specific brand or item, while other posts, like today, may be simply random and fun.

          This week is all about random drugstore products. Who doesn't love drugstore products? They're great quality and super affordable (most of them). :D






 $2.79 @ CVS - I've heard so many great things about this bronzer! The most intriguing thing I've heard is that it is build able, therefore you can control the pigmentation. 



$24.99 @ CVS - While this is an overpriced item for its size, I'd still give it a go. My hair is super important to me and I think it deserves great things, and this might be one of them.

 $9.99 @ CVS - Maybelline is my favorite brand for mascaras, no doubt about it. The reason I'd love to try this is because it's organic. I'm not big on organic stuff but since mascara is important in my daily routine, I would love to have something more naturally based rather than other chemicals. 





$5.69 @ CVS-As much as make up fascinates me, I don't wear much. I have really oily skin and I've heard reviews about how well this powder controls that. 


         I hope you guys enjoyed this post. Let me know how these products work for you if you have already tried them. If you haven't, would you like to? Do you think they're hype-worth?

Thank you so much for stopping by, beautiful people!

With Lots of Love,
Celi❤

No comments:

Post a Comment