Pages

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Radiancy: DNA♡


All of my mother's side of the family either love to cook or bake. Some like to do both. As a member of the family, I think I have some of that passion within me. I personally prefer to bake. I love desserts and chocolate and cookies and all of the junk! 

I thought to focus on food and delicious looking treats! So here are my finds for this week. I hope you guys don't get as hungry as I got when I found them. They look exquisite, to say the least! Enjoy!

Last year, I saw MacBarbie07 make these and since then I've been dying to try them out. Can't wait till Christmas!



"Tell me what you eat, I will tell you what you are." - Savarin



♪DNA♫
By: Little Mix

I hope that you all beautiful readers enjoyed! 

Which one looks the yummiest? Comment and let me know! ;D

With Lots of Love,
Celi♥

No comments:

Post a Comment